Monday, February 6, 2012

I Love Sundays

I always love sundays. Sometimes I don't really care for the "getting ready" part of it in the mornings because I am left to do it alone due to Mike having early morning church meetings, and of course usually the girls are the crankiest on sunday mornings. But I love the fact that we all get dressed in our sunday best. I love how beautiful our girls are. And I always tell Mike that my favorite outfit from the day I met him is and will always be him in his church suit and tie. There is just something about him in a suit and tie that makes my heart pitter patter  (I never got a pic of him in his suit and tie to put up on the blog due to him at morning meetings on sunday) But like Grama always tells my girls an outfit is not complete without a "SMILE"




No comments:

Post a Comment