Wednesday, April 18, 2012

My Sweet Savannah

I can remember the day you were born. You are what made me a Mommy for the first time 5 years ago today. I never knew how much love a mother could have for her child. Even after 5 years...my love for you my sweet Savannah has only grown. We have enjoyed watching you grow the past 5 years. From the very beginning you have had such a contagious smile and laugh. But what we loved the most was your little since of humor. You always had a way to put a smile on our face.




You are a  strong little girl. You have been and have seen through some rough challenges in just your short 5 years on this earth. I know our Heavenly Father sent you for a reason. He needs his strongest children in the last days and I believe you are one of them. We as your parents have seen the strength you have within yourself and the challenges you have already endured so far. You are an example to us and your little sister.

We are blessed to have your sweet spirit in our home.







Our family wouldn't be the same with out you. Love You and Happy 5th Birthday!



1 comment: