Monday, March 26, 2012

Something To Make You Smile

So our little Madalyn has recently found a new favorite movie. She watches this movie OVER and OVER and OVER. She would watch it all day, and while in her sleep if I let her. I actually love seeing how much she loves this movie because it was MY all time favorite while growing up. And I have to say...I think I still love it the same as I did when I was younger :) I mean who could't love that curly,red headed little girl named Annie?...Have you seen that movie?...If you havn't you should. Below is a link to one of our favorite songs she sings on the video, I say "our" because not only do I love it but my girls love it too...especially our little Madalyn. Click Here to watch. So the other morning as we started to get ready for the day we had Annie playing in the backgroud on our TV and our Madalyn always sings the "Tomorrow" song at the top of her lungs around the house. So I decided to record her on my phone while she sang Annie's "Tomorrow" song. I just can't get enough of this video so I had to share. It definitly started my day with a smile :)



1 comment:

  1. There are just too many things I love about that! The fact that she has to smile the whole way through, the off-key at the end, and that she has the cute little kid "r" in "tomorrow" What a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete